Friday, March 25, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop


This week's question comes from Mina who blogs at Mina Burrows:

 "If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?"
 
 
Oh I love this question! I have a few series that I would LOVE to be in. They are the House of Night series, the Wicked Lovely series, the Mortal Instruments series and the Tithe series.

Awakened (House of Night)Burned (House of Night, Book 7)Marked: A House of Night NovelTempted (House of Night, Book 6)Hunted (A House of Night Novel)Chosen: A House of Night NovelBetrayed: A House of Night NovelUntamed (House of Night, Book 4)

I mean come on hello? Vampires that are witches! Totally my scene.

Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely (Quality))Darkest Mercy (Wicked Lovely)Ink Exchange (Wicked Lovely (Quality))Radiant Shadows (Wicked Lovely)Fragile Eternity (Wicked Lovely, Book 3)

If you can't tell from my blog name I love the Fae! I love how Melissa Marr uses Celtic and Irish myths.

City of Bones (Mortal Instruments)City of Glass (Mortal Instruments)City of Ashes (Mortal Instruments)City of Fallen Angels (Mortal Instruments, Book 4)

Again, just one word. Fae. 

Tithe: A Modern Faerie TaleIronside: A Modern Faery's TaleValiant: A Modern Tale of Faerie

I fell in love, hard for this series. I actually read these then got into the Spiderwick Chronicles.

3 comments:

Marla said...

Stopping by on the Hop. You've got some great picks, there. Happy reading!

Crystal said...

Just hopping by. New follower! I love Wicked Lovely and the Moral Instruments series, even thought I've only read the first in each series. Happy blogging!

Here's mine!

Amanda Jillian said...

Thanks Maria, and Crystal you *have* to finish reading the series! I can't wait for the next Mortal Instruments to be out.

Post a Comment