Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sweep-ing through Again

After reading Sweep Volume 1 by Cate Tiernan, I of course went and got and read Sweep Volume 2. In this volume we find Dark Magick, Awakening, and Spellbound. I can't wait to get Volume 3. I need to stop buying books to add to my reading list already.

In this volume Morgan learns the truth about her first love, and not a good one at that. She learns about her birth parents, and connects with them through her magic and her mother's book of shadows. And Morgan finds her true love, and learns just what it means to love someone.

I really like this series, I find it an excellent, fast pace mystery. I recommend it for anyone looking for a fast pace series to read, that likes the supernatural and some historical facts.

1 comments:

AmandaRose said...

Hello! I just thought you might be interested in a book giveaway I'm hosting. Check it out at amandarosetew.blogspot.com!

Post a Comment